Thursday, December 13, 2012

Good Afternoon

Hey there everyone... Sorry I am behind posting. Things have been hectic with getting ready for Christmas as well our as Disney vacation...  Today I was able to get all of my coupons clipped and now I just need to finish organizing them so I can start planning some shopping trips... We are having a Christmas party next Sat. Dec. 22 @ our house and I am so excited! Its Davids and I first Christmas together and I am so excited that my mom and brother will be driving down from VA to visit and spend the weekend with us... I have lots of goodies to get baked and tons of dishes to cook but its going to be sooo fun! I will try and post again before next weekend but just in case I dont, you know where I'll be lol! This weekend David and I plan on getting some Christmas shopping done and I cant wait! I love buying for other people and seeing their faces light up :)

Well back to work because I need to get these coupons organized...

xoxox
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment