Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Afternoon

Well its Monday around 2:40p EST and that means only 2 hours left to this work day.... :) I have been working on clipping coupons as well as doing my weekly research to check and see the deals going on at the stores.

This weekend we were able to get our Christmas decorating under way... David worked very hard on the outside and it looks awesome!! :) I got the banister and railing almost done in the house and then we are off this weekend to VA but next week we are getting our tree around Thanksgiving and that will be going up... I am so excited for this Christmas. My family is actually going to travel and come see us for Christmas... CANT WAIT! :)

Anyways, I better get back to clipping so that I can post a few deals I find on here tomorrow....

Thanks for checking in and I hope you have a great rest of the afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment