Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Good Morning

Good Morning,

I apologize for not keeping up with this as often as I should but I decided this morning that I am going to try and keep this updated more often. It was a very busy weekend and this week has been just as hectic. I have been doing tons of couponing and now that the sale at Harris Teeter is over, I will be working on stocking up my binders again so I am prepared for the next sale.

I have to say that I was very excited with this sale. It was Super Triples so any coupon $1 tripled to $3 and anything below $1 tripled as well... Nothing like shopping with coupons that make lots of items free :) Puts a BIG SMILE on my face! I spent a total of $105 but my retail was $551.... NOT BAD :)

Below you will see my photos of my shopping trips (7 to be exact lol)....

HOPE YOU ENJOY! If you have any questions, please ask. Happy Couponing everyone! :)

$10.84 Out of Pocket and over $60 in retail
$15.98 Out of Pocket and $73 in retail

$18 Out of Pocket and over $80 in retail

$28.85 Out of Pocket and over $130 in retail 

$29 Out of Pocket and $89 in Retail

$5.64 Out of Pocket and $59 in Retail

$7.74 Out of Pocket and $60 in retail

No comments:

Post a Comment