Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday

Wow, what a weekend...

Friday after work I worked on the house for a little while and then we enjoyed a nice together. We had company come over and then Saturday was the race...

Needless to say I had a little too much fun tailgating and we didn't get to see the race. It was a blast!! We played lots of card games and of course some flip cup. It was definitely much needed to be able to relax.

Sunday I went grocery shopping/couponing and then cleaned house and got laundry done up. It was a very nice weekend!

Today is Monday and its raining.... Its so nasty outside. I am ready for pjs and bed. I dont feel good today. I spoke to the nurse at my Dr and I go on Monday for my procedure to see if they can find me answers. I sure hope so....

Hope everyone has a blessed day... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment