Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day after Christmas

Good Afternoon!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. My weekend was wonderful and Christmas was amazing! I only have 2 1/2 work days left and then David and I will be on a plane to Disney... It also just so happens to be his birthday on Friday as well. :) I am very excited!!

Saturday we had an amazing Christmas party/dinner. Our friends and family joined us and it went so smooth... All the food was delicious and the time with friends/family is priceless....

Christmas morning David and I got up early, opened gifts and then he made us a very yummy breakfast! :) We had to go to his work for a lil bit but after that we went to his parents to celebrate over there... They went way too far with gifts... It was very nice of them!

Today I am at work with nothing to do so I am updating this blog and then Im off to research some coupon deals... Tonight will be busy with getting laundry caught up, house cleaned, tree down and preparing for Disney... I probably wont be posting on here until after we get back from Disney...

I hope that everyone has a very safe and Happy New Year... I will see ya again on Jan. 4, 2013....

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

xoxox
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment